Friday, November 17, 2017

Time flies...but the sh*t still stinks....

It's been years...10 years...since I started this blog. My intent with this blog was to give a voice to the minority of folks that still believe in common sense and practice it. Kind of like a hail mary for humanity's reasoning skills. Considering the last time I blogged about politics, things seemed "normal" Now, I can't start to break down any of the crazy. Trump...words can't describe him better so I won't bother trying. But I will say this...he's what America deserves after decades of apathetic political action from everyone, poor, working poor, middle class and rich. See, you don't have to believe me but with a front row seat to the Reagan years of deregulation, I knew something was coming. After Bush Jr, aka, The Cheney Years, and then Obama's bipartisan nightmare in a partisan world let's just say that I looking at nihilism with a bit more interest. So before I go weep in my tea, just let this little meme be the herald that I will be posting more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment