Wednesday, September 22, 2010

End of the Show it All Summer, 2010

Summer is my favorite season. Water ice, ice cream I’m not suppose to eat but do, bbq’s, block parties, festivals, reconnecting with old friends & meeting new people are just a few of the hallmarks of summer. And now that it’s winding down, the kids are back in class & my eczema is starting to flare up, I’ll miss summer but it’s a bittersweet feeling. All summer, the hottest trend seemed to be nekked. Not naked, as is to be without clothes. Nekked as in body parts are shown to the world.

I can’t say that I’m a prude & think all folks need to be running around completely covered while there a week long heat wave. But if you’re a size 14 wearing a size 6 short short, that’s just plain wrong.

What is wrong with some women these days??? Sexy used to mean alluring or daring. Not crass or nasty. What happened?? What changed?? Woman’s fashion has changed but what I see in the streets, I don’t see on the runways.

No comments:

Post a Comment